Job Title : SR. IT ENGINEER (STRATEGY & ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE)
Reference Code : OG-7001639
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary purpose of job
Develop Information Technology (IT) strategic roadmap based on company objectives and strategies. Participate in building strategic planning capabilities and enforce IT governance policies and procedures by working with concerned departments to deliver measurable business value, while aligning and enabling the business and technology strategy.
1. Develop ICT Department's three - five year strategic plan with Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Performance Management Department and ensure it is updated yearly in order maintain progress towards achieving strategic objectives.
2. Report the implementation of ICT department's strategy in order to ensure progress towards achieving its objectives and contribution to the company's strategy.
3. Manage ICT department's performance and report on strategic initiatives progress and KPI outcomes in order to assess the gap between actual results and targets.
4. Conduct and validate the cascading of the corporate strategy to the different sections through meetings in order to ensure their alignment to update the progress towards achieving corporate strategic objectives.
5. Evaluate from Enterprise Architecture perspective technologies in new projects.
6. Provide support to DP and business departments where strategy/business planning activities are performed.
7. Develop policies and procedure around enterprise architecture and understand the current enterprise architecture to consider it when procuring new solutions and to determine any potential architectural gaps. Align and agree on proposed enterprise architecture changes
8. Identify risk from current, potential and declining technologies and recommend to operational divisions on new projects.
9. Define the initiatives required to close gaps and migrate from the current to the target
10. Document and improve IT strategy management policies, processes, and procedures.
Experience & Skills
9 + years of applicable work experience assessing and planning IT capabilities, performance improvement, and/or transformational change, of which at least 4 years is comprised of direct management experience in an Oil and Gas ICT Development and Support organization.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or an appropriate/equivalent Engineering/Business field, preferably a graduate degree with similar concentration.
Appropriate professional ICT certifications and/or experience, in Balanced Scorecard, TOGAF or similar EA frameworks and preferably in direct application to the ICT function of Oil and Gas sector.