Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Enel X is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for Microservices Development, who will be responsible for working with our product development teams to lead the design and delivery of our next generation, best-in-class Customer Insights software solutions.
What You'll Do at Enel:
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
What You've Accomplished:
- Work as member of a product development team to deliver on roadmap business initiatives
- Participate in Agile ceremonies: planning and grooming, daily scrum and retrospectives
- Design solutions to achieve product requirement goals and socialize with teams
- Develop technical documentation including services, object and data model
- Facilitate formal review and approval process for all lifecycle deliverables
- Ensure solutions meets product requirements and defined acceptance criteria
- Effectively manage delivery scope, risks, change to achieve goals
- Leverage and generate reusable design standards to be utilized throughout platform
- Develop high quality software that adheres to platform design standards
- Develop and execute unit tests to achieve quality goals
What Enel Offers You:
- BS in CS, MIS or related field
- 5+ years experience back-end micro services development
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft .NET Framework (MVC, ASP.NET, C#)
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server (stored procedures, views, udfs) and Database Modeling
- 2+ years experience working in an Agile development environment – scrum experience a plus
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development