Project Manager – Solar PV, commercial roof top, base salary up to £75,000 per annum, home office based.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced solar PV Project Manager to join a fast growing, well-funded, solar asset management firm. This is an office based role (home office is fine) but there will be some travel required to meet clients & sub-contractors in the UK and EU.
The company fund and install commercial rooftop solar projects in the UK and have a large pipeline of rooftop projects with high very profile businesses.
We’re looking for a high calibre operator with deep project management experience, and specific experience of managing commercial rooftop solar projects. Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee the administration of multiple solar PV contracts, running concurrently.
- Chair regular project and progress meetings.
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Provide a professional, consistent and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators and project reporting systems in accordance with the company and client procedures.
- Manage the development and delivery of changes in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Assist in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
- Manage the production of project management plans and programmes.
- Assist Senior Management with project budgets within agreed targets.
- Deliver regular progress reports, including relevant risks and issues, and the submission of Change papers where required.
- Prepare information for and liaise with third parties and authorities associated with the project.
- Promote commercial awareness throughout the project.
- Ensure projects are complete on time, to standard and within budget.
You will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a highly professional manner.
- Experience in managing complex, multi-tiered, solar PV rooftop solar PV programmes
- PRINCE2 qualification or other relevant Project Management qualifications is preferred.
- MAPM/MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body is preferred.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong pre-construction and JCT/NEC contract experience.
- Experience in managing the delivery of project changes.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Demonstrate working with and leading teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- Resident in Central UK location, flexible to travel in UK and EU.
This is a key role for the company, so a competitive base salary is available, based on experience and value likely in the range £60,000 - £75,000 per annum.
- Asset Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Hardworking And Dedicated