0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vendor / Shop Inspector
Air Products Middle East Industrial Gasses LLC Al Khobar, Eastern Province Full-Time
During production process and fabrication, the inspector will be approving the quality from raw materials to a final product. When production is completed, Inspectors are responsible for a final in-depth inspection for conformance to Air Products and industry standards, before signing off and approving the product.
- Monitoring and implementation of QMS Procedures, PQP, ITP & method statements and reporting deviations from management system / contractual requirements of the projects.
- Verifying that all necessary inspections and tests, as required of the project and statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
- Coordinating quality activities with subcontractors and any other individual parties who may be working on the same site.
- Coordination with clients / third party, in accordance with approved ITP, for agreed witness inspections & tests.
- Ensuring close-out of all snags / punch-points within the time frame agreed with the client.
- Reviewing and performing material receiving inspection as per company and client requirements, applicable standards / specifications etc.
- Performing assigned in-process and final products inspection and tests.
- Preparing inspection & test reports of completed inspections & tests.
- Ensuring all equipment’s, tools and materials meet with the project quality requirements and that personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely.
- Identification of non-calibrated equipment’s and informing Subcontractor QC for expediting arrangements with Calibration agencies for timely calibration of the equipment’s.
- To be conversant with the company QHSE procedures & policies and ensure that all the people on the site observe and implement them.
- Identifying / reporting near miss and nonconformities in materials, products, processes, procedures.
- Verification of implementation of corrective & preventive actions against the nonconformities and reporting results to line managers.
- Provide inputs to final quality dossiers / test packs and maintaining backups of completed quality dossiers / test packs.
- Submitting weekly report and requested information / statistics to QA/QC Manager.
- Diploma holder or higher qualification in Welding, Piping/ Mechanical– bachelor’s degree holder preferred
- Have knowledge in welding inspection and fabrication of modular, piping and vessels to international codes (ASME, AWS) would be beneficial.
- Have experience and thorough knowledge of codes such as ANSI B31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME section I, and other piping system installation related codes and standards.
- Lead the Contractor QC Inspectors
- 10 years of experience in Construction on industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry projects which should be construction site based.
- Strong communicator written and oral
- Organised, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks
- Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly Excel
- Report writing skills
- Experience of working in a multicultural project team
- Middle East project experience.
- Diversity Awareness
- Industrial Gases
- Management Systems
Job ID: 758645