Years of Experience
At least 5 years oilfield experience in well services with supervisory background
Certifications / Licenses
The Stimulation Engineer shall mainly be responsible in planning the set-up and objectives of the Well Services department. He shall make the necessary studies for market requirements, conducts survey and approaches clients for new opportunities, arranges well services pre-qualification process in coordination with customer. He shall provide reports and suggestions to management for feasibility. List of duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sets up with the Well Services Manager the budget and plans for proposed projects.
- Prepares the objectives and business plan for the department approved projects and services.
- Communicate with clients to prepare and propose suitable solutions and work programs.
- Assists in the preparation and necessary approaches with the various clients for service pre-qualification.
- Study the tender requirements for a related pre-qualified service and liaise with Contract section for the scope and technical requirements.
- Responsible for the department technical library and laboratory tests.
- Study and develop proposals and programs for the work activities.
- Attends the department daily operations/activities progress meeting and shares with the well services manager.
- Conducts HSEQ regular meetings and field visits to assure commitment and compliance to Company HSEQ Standards.
- Ensures with the Well Services Manager that all activities within the department are carried out in accordance with the Company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures that safety rules and regulations are fully communicated to employees and safety measures are implemented properly.
- Ensures proper work plan execution and prepares technical proposals to clients for new services as well as department related activities.
- Shares responsibility as Member of team to prepare, evaluate and submit tenders and technical proposals concerning department activities.
- Represents company and attends meetings and customer contact as well the negotiation of contracts prior to final agreement as related to the department provided services.
- Reviews the processing of invoices issued by accounting department in view of current contracts with customers
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Intermediate Computer Skills
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
- Good experience in Oilfield Equipment & Tools usage and maintenance
- Excellent Management Skills.
- Market Requirements Documents
- Oil Fields