Coordinates the resources of the area (human and material), with focus on the objectives such as safety, availability of equipment, low or no dead time, improvement projects and calibrations.
Seeks continuous improvement of the area to provide better services and ensure that the jobs are done safely and in a timely manner.
- Supervises that workload assigned to the technicians is consistent with their competences and the commitment dates that they have; if adjustments are requiring, coordinates with his clients the modifications to the program based on the needs of the company.
- Supervises that jobs are done in time per the maintenance program and / or based on the commitment dates agreed with the clients, emphasizing security and compliance with security programs.
- Supervises that repairs of equipment are done immediately and ensures daily progress in those that due to lack of spare parts and / or human resources, require longer time.
- Supervises and analyzes the predictive maintenance and ensures that they are adequately documented and the necessary steps are taken to require control actions.
- Prepares purchasing requisitions to support technicians with purchasing orders for repairs and maintenance, either to buy spare parts or to request external services by contractors.
5 years handling a team in a maintenance area
Management of technical personnel focused on predictive, autonomous, preventive and corrective maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic, CNC, control and fluid control equipment.
Knowledge in blue print reading.
Management of CAD and MS Office software.
Good communication skills in English and Spanish.
Ability in the interpretation of graphs (histograms, paretos, graphs of Gantt)
Knowledge in PLC's, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.