Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
Plan, develop and implement growth strategy to Investment functions (focus on M&A activities) to achieve the organization's short and long-term growth plan. Assess and identify different strategies whilst evaluating prospects to drive sustainable financial growth. Oversee and drive M&A transactions upon the opportunities that best fit with BCPG.
- Conduct market analysis, identify new trends and opportunities for long-term growth plans to align with strategy team.
- Lead Investment strategies and plan including advice.
- Source potential business deals by contact potential sellers, partners to find new business opportunities. Identify business opportunities focusing on the current market footprints including solar, geothermal, wind, hydro and biomass.
- Screen potential business deals, requirements of the deals, evaluation of the financial & commercial aspects of the deal and provision of recommendations to management team.
- Work with related parties (engineering, legal and accounting team) to evaluate investment project.
- Monitor and remain up to date with the evolving market conditions and government policies related to renewable energy in order to adapt business plan as required.
- Establish strategic and sustainable relationships across all stakeholder formats – understand stakeholder’s commercial and format decision-making structure, including with the government, bankers, advisor, regulator & authorities and other strategic partners, stakeholder and analyst.
- Develop strategies for M&A transactions with BCPG’s goal in mind. Estimate the potential partners (or sellers) need and goals whilst examining potential risks.
- Lead and manage all contract and agreement process for deal closure and ensuring approvals whilst keeping information confidential.
- Promote new business developments and investments, propose execution strategy and provide appropriate solutions to improve project performance to meet its objectives.
- Ensure that all investment projects are well prioritized, managed and controlled to meet established objectives.
- Identify and resolve unanticipated issues and conflicts arising during the planning, implemented and aftercare of business and project developments.
- Direct the internal approval process and conducting presentations to investment committees and Board of Directors.
Lead internal transition team to transfer knowledge and information on the success acquisitions.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related field, background in Engineering is preferable.
- 10-15 years business development experience in Power Generation Business and other Infrastructure Business. At least 5 years of experience in top management level.
- Background in Power Generation Business and other Infrastructure Business or Investment Banking.
- Hands on, proactive leadership manner, exceptional collaboration, influence, presentation and communication proficiency are required.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Advanced strategic agility, Business acumen and Excellent negotiation skills.
- Team Management experience.
- English and other foreign language proficiency.
- Business Administration
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making
- Energy Production