You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Piping Designer
We’re hiring Piping Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: Piping Designer;
- YOE: 5 to 10 Years;
- Contract: 1 Year contract;
- Location: Mumbai;
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have experience of preparation of plot plan / equipment arrangement plan, Tie-in drawing generation;
- Should have worked Mid-level to large scale projects in oil and gas and refinery industry;
- Piping study, according to design basis and plant layout;
- Must have knowledge of 3D design software’s like SP3D,
- Knowledge of PDMS, and CAD Worx etc; would be added advantage;
- Must be familiar with codes and standards;
- Should have performed piping designing of standard piping modules like: pump piping, column piping, exchanger piping, tank piping, vessel / drum piping, pipe rack piping, haters / reformers piping, modular concept etc;
- Should have knowledge of various piping concepts like steam tracing, jacketed piping, IBR piping, basics of pipe supporting, and stress analysis;
- Should have knowledge of piping / equipment operation and maintenance requirements to be taken care, while developing layout;
- Should know Isometric and piping GA drawing extraction and checking;
- Clash & consistency checking of piping, preparation of line list & interconnecting PID, nozzle orientation of equipment’s;
- Modelling of Piping, Equipment, Structural -Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation items and generation of drawings using 3D design tools;
- Conducting Model review with Navisworks freedom and simulate;
- BOM extraction for piping items.
What you need to bring:
- Desired Qualifications & Background: Diploma / Degree in mechanical / Chemical Engineering;
- Experience Range: Total: 5 – 10 Years Relevant: 5 – 7 Years;
- Should have good knowledge & experience of piping layout engineering including material specifications and 3D modelling;
- Should be responsible for complete layout lead activities for skid / heater projects;
- Need to have good technical knowledge of piping layout engineering and some 3D design software’s like SP3D, PDMS or PDS, Cadworks;
- Should have experience of executing projects in oil & gas, refinery or petrochemical industry.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
- 3d Model
- Chemical Engineering
Job ID: PUB401871