Job Title: Secretary
Chief Happiness Officer / Corp. Admin Support
25 – 40 years
Years of Experience
At least 3 years
Certifications / Licenses
IELTS (If available)
JOB PURPOSE/MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- Provide administrative services to the Administrative Division
- Fulfilling the daily routine secretarial and administrative functions of all the employees going on leave of any divisions of the MSE Group.
OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS PROCESS:
- Answers, screens and directs incoming calls and unattended calls of the Division. Records message accurately & provide all relevant information.
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendar of the Manager/s i.e. meetings within MSE Management and Clients.
- Arranges business itineraries and coordinates the Division’s travel requirements
- Takes dictation and types all general correspondences, ensuring accuracy.
- Receives and assists visitors and telephone callers. Notify the Division about the visitor’s arrival. Then direct the visitors by the correct route to the concerned office and arrange for tea/coffee for the visitor.
- Composes outgoing communication & ensures that follow ups/responses are made.
- Schedules and organizes marketing/client meetings, prepares Minutes Staff meeting & makes necessary follow ups.
- Sorts, reads and annotates incoming mail and documents and attaches appropriate file to facilitate necessary action of Manager/s.
- Filing of correspondences & documents effectively on a daily basis. Maintains a list of all Files stating its proper location and maintain a proper Filing system in a most modest and professional manner to be easily accessible by concerned staff members.
- Liaises and follows-up with the concerned employees and companies promptly for proper execution on pending matters as and when required.
- Do tracking of all outgoing mail
- Ensures that the fax, photocopier & Printer always have sufficient papers and toners in it.
- Maintains secrecy and confidentiality of documents
- Always maintains good housekeeping.
- Participation in Company Events
- Assisting in all Company Events
- Attending all Social Events
- Relieving Duties:
- Obtaining Hand Over Notes and understanding the relieving duties;
- Relieving the Administrative employee and performing the assign duties well and beyond expectations;
- Submitting proper and complete Turn Over files.
- Taking the initiative to learn all Admin works and other duties.
- Carries out additional duties that may be given from time to time by your Managers.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Computer Skills
- MS Office
- Clerical Skills
- Typing Skills
- Business Correspondence
- Business Correspondence
- Business Processes