About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar is one of the largest and fastest growing residential solar companies in the nation. We are looking for hard working and self-motivated sales leaders who have a desire to upstart their career and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value. We are the highest rated solar company on [ Link removed ] and ranked 7th largest residential installer in the nation (GTM Research Report) in less than 5 years.
As a company, we want to be a powerful force for good in our employees’ lives by creating a unique culture that impacts us in a positive way and empowers each of us to reach our full potential. We dream of a better future for our customers, our employees, and our planet, and we want you to be an integral part of that future!
- Work closely with potential and current customers helping them through the process of converting from traditional power usage to clean, cost-effective, solar energy.
- Help interested homeowners understand the importance of solar energy while proactively earning their business.
- Own the sales process with an account manager mindset from acquisition to close. Sales Representatives will be supported by the best customer service, operations and install teams in the business.
- Educate homeowners on the positive effects of solar energy including energy cost savings, clean energy, and worthwhile investment to increase home value
- Market Blue Raven’s products and services and set up new customers
- Capitalize on sales opportunities with warm leads provided, and supplement with personal leads and referrals
- Sell or be Sold mentality with in-home presentations and proposals
- Must attend and pass applicable sales training
- Be able to efficiently communicate proposals during in-home presentations
- Willing to listen, learn, and be humble
- Sales experience with high ticket items ($10k+) is desired but not required
- Laptop or iPad for presentations
- Reliable Transportation
- Base per KW, Commission
- Residual Income
- Average full-time $90,000 - $150,000 yearly, with an upside of $200,000+
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Service
- Sales Process
- Sales Training
- Self Motivation