E.ON Solutions GmbH | Permanent | Part or Full time
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
E.ON Solutions GmbH is the E.ON company focused on B2C Solutions for Future Energy Home and eMobility. We drive E.ON’s growth for solar & batteries, heating, Home Energy Management and all eMobility solutions together with 12 country organizations within E.ON Customer Solution business. We are developing the products of the future and provide the best solutions to create a better tomorrow for our customer´s. Our biggest mission is to improve people’s live by contributing to fight against mankind’s biggest challenge: climate change. In 2020 our customers reduced CO2 emissions by 340.000 tons with our Future Energy Home and eMobility solutions.
In our global E.ON eMobility business segment we strive to empower our customers to fight climate change by making a transition to sustainable mobility easy. We design and offer solution packages of green energy, charging hardware, installation and energy services for our B2C, B2B/fleet and city customers. We develop international partnerships and operate our charging network.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture! To create equal opportunities for everyone we offer our positions in full or part-time.
We are searching for an Operations Manager eMobility (f/m/d) to support our eMobility team within E.ON Solutions GmbH from Essen or Munich. We can't wait to meet you, because none of us is as strong as all of us.
- Develop and continuously optimize standardized operations processes and services across all markets in Europe
- Monitor and ensure high availability of E.ON’s charging network for our Customers
- Perform root cause analysis when failures occur, follow up on resolving issues and eliminate sources of failure if possible
- Support further development of the business model and drive cost saving measures by providing insights about O&M activities
- Drive forward hardware improvements and software developments with manufacturers of charging infrastructure
- Evaluate big data collections and create dashboards for E.ON’s charging network
- State-certified technician or degree in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, IT or similar
- Experience in operating large, decentralized infrastructure (i.e. electricity grid transformers)
- Technical know-how in e-mobility / electrical infrastructure
- Experience in evaluating data collections from charging stations and creating performance dashboards in PowerBI
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convince others and drive solutions forward effectively
- Experience in collaborating with external partner companies (i.e. call center operators or installation companies)
- Experience working with eMobility backend systems (e.g. Virta and eOperate) and ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Professional working proficiency in English; German is a plus
Apart of our inspiring and dynamic international working atmosphere we have following attractive employee benefits to keep you motivated and healthy:
- flexible working hours
- regular trainings
- E.ON Pension Plan
- private car leasing
- free parking space
- company credit card
- health center and physiotherapy
- job ticket available
- kindergarten places
- family service support
- subsidized canteen
Additionally we offer…
- the opportunity to shape the new energy world
- the chance to shape E.ON’s future
- exciting business challenges to be solved
- a space to develop ideas and create personal impact
- an agile and hands-on environment
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Linda Sloboda, [ Email address blocked ] .
What you need to know:
Contract type: Permanent:
Working time: Part or Full time
Company: E.ON Solutions GmbH
Function area: Operation/Maintenance of Distribution
- Agile Methodology
- Big Data
- Call Centers