This position supports the Czech and Slovakia Management Team in analysing the monthly results, as well as the full year budget and quarterly President’s Operating Report (POR), balance sheet and trade working capital analysis, etc
Main responsibilities :
• Analysis of Czech and Slovakia monthly results ensuring consistency and accuracy in numbers received from the Accounting department
• Analyze and prepare forecasts for P&L, TWC and Headcounts • Analyze, present, and load Budget/POR P&L; and collaborate with team on other FLMC Europe requirements for TWC, headcount, backlog aging, month-end journals, etc
• Explanation of variances in actual results vs forecast/POR, including detailed review
• Manage, coordinate, and prepare materials for Budget meetings for Czech and Slovakia sales offices
• Prepare data for weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reports to the Local Management and FLMC European team; including POR, Financial, Profit and other reviews
• Work closely with Local team to analyze profitability and operational performance
• Prepares Customers and Product margin analysis
• Supports the Cash Collection Team in preparing weekly Account Receivable report
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent)
- Min. 2 years experience in Finance
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision(highly organized)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong sense of ownership and flexibility with changing priorities
- Drives results
- Nimble Learning
- Customer Focus
- Optimize Work Processes
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.