Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for implementing and maintaining the data management system for electronic documentation and process control within Enel Green Power, North America’s Engineering and Construction business unit. This role will also be responsible for training the business users along with suppliers and contractors on the use of the platform. This position will work with the Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure all quality procedures, processes and controls are adhered to the global platform for managing and controlling the documentation in the lifecycle of projects. Also, will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and training of platform for project management team as well as the administration, organization, and control of the internal and external documents of the project. Under the direction of the manager of the Document Control and Management unit, the DMS Specialist will guide the dissemination of new functions and new tools in the country/geographic area of competence.
What You'll Do at Enel:
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
Who You Are:
- Implement and maintain a platform for the project management team of each project and providing user rights.
- Work with our Digital Solutions Hub for interface issues and finding technical solutions for all stakeholders.
- Be the champion of process improvements for the tools and platform to improve operational excellence in the organization.
- Focal point for team members about any questions/doubts regarding to the platform to be used in the projects.
- Ensure the administration and control of technical documents in accordance with the applicable Quality Management System (QMS) standards and internal policies and procedures in all phases of the value chain to ensure the achievement of the project objectives.
- Supervise the organization and disposition of documentation, including documentation from outside engineering consulting firms or vendors, within the organization's IT platforms.
- Support the members of the project teams in the use of any tool implemented in the organization's platform to ensure the achievement of the project's objectives.
- Interact with external stakeholders involved in project execution/development to ensure efficient use of the organization's documentation management system to exchange project documentation (for example, enable access, collect and resolve issues related to the flow of documentation work).
- Collect feedback from team members to improve the tools and platform in order to improve operational excellence in the organization and provide them to the Head of the Document Management and Control unit.
- Issue reports according to requirements from Document Control and Management unit or needs of the projects.
What You've Accomplished:
- Ability to work under occasional supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively support and work well with people from different disciplines.
- Superior organizational skills and detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment is preferred.
- Ability to work within a global framework and a matrix organization.
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Fluent in English is required, Spanish and/or Italian is considered a plus.
- A valid driver’s license operable in all 50 states and Canada and a clean driving record. A clean driving records means:
- In the last 3 years, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents.
- In the last 5 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
What Enel Offers You:
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in data management and Opentext/sharepoint.
- Quality Management & Document Management preferred.
- Configuration Management Certification preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Document Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and other design software.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Adobe, Win Project.
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Microsoft Access
- Quality Management
- Microsoft Power Point
- Strategic Business Unit
- Quality Assurance