By joining us as an Analyst 2, Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning, you will be a part of a dynamic, collaborative and global team committed to providing accurate data and reports, developing powerful and easy-to-use tools including research and insightful analysis needed to make fact-based decisions, and implementing new and improved processes. You will support Therm-O-Disc Division in all Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning activities processes and will work closely with various teams such as Operations Planning, Procurement, Site Managers, and Global Customer Service.
Therm-O-Disc, Inc. is a global leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of temperature sensors, controls, hermetic seals, connectors, and feed-throughs. We catered to a broad range of customers from automotive, components, electronic, industrial, aerospace and defense trade.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
- S&OP Cycle Review: Prepare presentation slides and ensure all other S&OP-related files are updated on SharePoint prior the site reviews. Attend the Site Level S&OP meetings to provide inputs or answers on S&OP data discrepancies, demand-supply imbalance, forecast and customer issues and gather corresponding action items.
- Interact with both OPA’s and worldwide Customer Service on managing customer demand to help optimize production while meeting customer expectations.
- Help the operations groups in the identification of customer finished good Kanban through demand analysis.
- Create, maintain, and publish companywide forecast reports and analysis. Includes demand analysis at aggregated tier levels across the short and long-term forecasting horizon.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, evaluate forecast results while adhering to standardized demand planning procedures.
- Prepare Inventory Review presentation, update SharePoint workspace and coordinate necessary updates from the Site Materials Manager. Attend & support each Site's Monthly & Weekly Inventory Meetings to determine the root causes of parts that are fat and are running short, set action plans within a specific timeline and strictly follow-up what’s going on.
- Perform analyses to help planners in monitoring and optimizing FG performance to reduce inventory levels and ensure availability.
- Create, maintain and update various reports such as monthly and weekly metric files to show companywide performance on On-Time delivery, Performance against Planned Rates (PT-MPS), and Past Due, Standard Simulation files, Available to Promise (ATP) tool, and Master Demand Schedule (MDS) utilizing Oracle.
- Facilitate Site Weekly MPS meetings.
- Perform other duties and oversee special projects and assignments as assigned
- Update all corresponding process documentation for S, I & OP function
- Conduct user trainings on understanding the process, report logic, basic terms, timing & frequency of update
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or any 4-year Business Course or related field
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant experience as a Material and Production Planner, Data Management and Analytics
- Must be able to complete various data analysis tasks and build reports to be used for communication with various levels of the organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Access), SQL, and Visual Studio
- Strong and articulate oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to details
- Must have ability to organize and analyze multiple data sources and events into a cohesive result through the utilization of various analytical tools
- Familiar with lean manufacturing concepts
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.