You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Space Systems Project Analyst
Come join the project team of a dynamic, growing organization that supports Federal Departments and Agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Transportation, and Department of Interior.
As a Project Analyst, you will be providing technical expertise and mission support in the areas of cybersecurity, engineering, policy and analysis, project management, security and resiliency, and risk management. ABS Group has earned a reputation for technical expertise and data-driven solutions to help our clients understand and manage risk, optimize business performance and support the journey to operational excellence.
Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA is committed to developing talent and aligning qualified staff to help our customers achieve mission objectives and employ transformational approaches to increase resiliency by quantifying, analyzing, and ultimately reducing risk. The position demands someone who is conscientious, driven, and has strong technical writing skills. If you want to take your career to new heights and be a part a truly special team, then this role could be the perfect fit for you.
- Perform research, apply appropriate analytical methodologies, and summarize findings for complex problems
- Create performance metrics, collect performance data, and apply appropriate analytical methodologies and visualization techniques to demonstrate significant trends
- Develop tailored technical materials to convey programmatic information using a wide array of formats and for a diverse group of private sector stakeholders
- Support strategic planning
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and execute initiative requirements
- Develop plans to manage initiatives including tasks, schedules, and milestones based on Annual Operating Plans and Budgets
- Create internal policies, procedures, and business process guidelines
- Draft responses to government stakeholder queries
- Facilitate and participate in leadership meetings
- Perform meeting management activities to include scheduling, coordinating administrative and logistical needs, as well as the development of supporting materials, summary reports, action items, and meeting minutes
- Develop and maintain tools to track and manage project progress using Microsoft Project or Excel
- Document updates to internal policies, project plans, project documents, and standard operating procedures
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a professional work environment that involves strategy, planning and risk; prefer 5+ years of demonstrated experience
- Current DHS suitability preferred
- Expertise in GPS, Positioning, Navigation, and Timing, radio frequency interference, and impact monitoring
- Experience and working level knowledge of the space systems ecosystem preferred
- General knowledge of and interest in infrastructure protection or risk management preferred
- Clear and effective communicator able to distill complex information so that it is easily understood by technical and nontechnical audiences
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Takes ownership of projects and demonstrates a willingness to take initiative on task execution
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Strong interpersonal communications and teamwork skills
- Enjoys a team-oriented environment, but able to function independently
- U.S. citizenship required
ABS Group is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws.
ABSG Consulting, Inc.We set out more than 160 years ago to promote the security of life and property at sea and preserve the natural environment. Today, we remain true to our mission and continue to support organizations facing a rapidly evolving seascape of challenging regulations and new technologies. Through it all, we are anchored by a vision and mission that help our clients find clarity in uncertain times. ABS is a global leader in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services. We’re at the forefront of supporting the global energy transition at sea, the application of remote and autonomous marine systems, cutting-edge technical solutions, and many more exciting advancements. Our commitment to safety, reliability, and efficiency is ever-present, guiding our clients to safer and more efficient operations. About Our Benefits ABS Group proudly offers a variety of industry-leading benefits designed to enhance the life and well-being of our employees and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to, medical insurance (PPO and HD), dental and vision insurance, Health Savings account (HSA), Flexible Savings Account (FSA), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, disability leave programs, parental leave program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. The Company provides an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that offers additional support in personal wellness, including work-life services. ABS Group also offers a 401K plan with a generous company match, subject to plan requirements. Equal Opportunity The ABS Group of Companies is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws. Notice ABS and Affiliated Companies (ABS) will not pay a fee to any third-party agency without a valid ABS Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, CV, application, or other forms of candidate submission provided to any employee of ABS without a valid MSA on file will be considered property of ABS, and no fee will be paid. Other This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job. #ogjs
- Business Processes
- Financial Management
Job ID: C2200768