Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
Reporting to the VP of Talent and Leadership Development, the Director, Leadership Development is responsible for strengthen the capabilities and building a pipeline of existing and future leaders. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create, launch, manage, %26amp; refine programs for multiple audiences that are aligned with Regal Rexnord%26rsquo;s Values and Business System. Additionally, this role will have high visibility with Regal Rexnord%26rsquo;s leadership team and the ability to have impact across the global organization.
- Build curricula for a range of management and leadership development programs to promote leadership capabilities aligned with Regal Rexnord Values and behavioral expectations. Monitor, analyze, and report on program key results to support program objectives and ensure initiatives are driving program growth and performance.
- Evaluate, identify and partner with vendors as needed to procure/customize content.
- Create and drive reinforcement materials, tools, and/or follow up sessions to support adoption of training concepts.
- Lead the strategy to utilize a learning management system to support development. Determine and procure content to meet a wide range of development needs throughout the company.
- Design and facilitate leadership development and OD-related training materials as needed.
- Partner with HR organization to conduct needs analyses to drive long-term training plans.
- Guide subject matter experts on the design and delivery of Regal Rexnord specific training content.
- Oversee university (graduate and undergraduate) programs to feed pipeline of functional leaders and future P%26amp;L owners
- Manage and develop a Talent Specialist
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree in Industrial/organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Performance Technology, Adult Education or related field.
- Software knowledge of training design software, such as Articulate.
- 8+ years experience designing, developing and executing leadership and talent development programs. This includes program metrics and reporting.
- Experience with early in career and/or rotational development programs.
- Demonstrated success in program and project management
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Experience in high-growth organizations
- Ability to think creatively and encourage innovation
- Knowledge of change management, motivation, generative culture, growth mindset, and leadership pipeline models and tools
- Passionate about creating exceptional learning experiences and developing people to be their best.
- Strives for continuous improvement based on feedback and analysis of data
- Adult Education
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management