0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Kent is recruiting for Senior Static Equipment & Package Engineer on permanent role to be based in Mumbai, India.
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical
10-15 years of basic and detail engineering experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery, & Petrochemical industry.
Candidates having experience in Reputed Engineering Consulting Companies preferably in the field of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas.
- International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Mechanical Static.
- Basic awareness of quality management system and procedures
- General understanding of project management and control procedures
- Mechanical workflow process
- Project Mechanical Deliverables
- Experience in Design and detailed engineering of Static Equipment such as Column, All types of Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks (Fixed and Floating Roof), Pressure Vessels, etc.
- Experience in Process / Utility Packages will be added advantage.
- Familiar with various client standards viz. ShellDEP, QP stds., ADNOC stds., Exxon stds.
- Prepare or review of all discipline engineering and design deliverables such as equipment list, technical specifications, datasheets, BOM, etc.
- Prepare or review static calculations for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Prepare or review mechanical data sheet for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Prepare or review technical specifications for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Requisitions for quotation and for purchase
- Review vendor quotations for compliance with project requirements
- Participate in project design reviews
- Prepare with cost/manpower estimates, bid evaluations and project proposals
- Perform inter-discipline squad checks (esp. process, piping, civil, electrical and instrumentation)
- Perform technical audits and quality reviews
- Vendor document review for Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Storage tank
- Nozzle Pro
- Excel Spreadsheet
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Identify/report technical concerns and solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Client Focus
- Teamwork, Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making in own work area
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Decision Making
Job ID: 5093