We are working with an international renewable energy business to assist in the hiring of an Accounting Supervisor / Team Lead.
You'll be part of the Financial Accounting team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardized, high-quality, and timely accounting and reporting products within the group You'll lead in -
You will be able to evidence the following in order to be considered for the role -
- preparing appropriate financial journals and reconciling your entities' accounts
- preparing statutory financial statements in accordance with US GAAP accounting standards and providing high-quality audit documentation
- reporting on a number of legal entities for group reporting purposes
- delivering on other local reporting requirements, e.g. sales and use tax and industry surveys
- meeting requirements for joint venture reporting and other related deliverables
- contributing to technical accounting research and policy-setting, including implementing compliance with relevant accounting standards.
About the client
- have a bachelor's degree in accounting, controlling, or similar (CPA or equivalent strongly preferred)
- have relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a dynamic finance department, preferably in an international company
- have thorough knowledge of US GAAP, and have experience with implementing new accounting pronouncements, e.g. business combinations and leases
- speak and write English at an academic level, can communicate clearly in writing, and excel at communicating financial issues in a readily understandable language
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive
- are results-oriented and set visible and relevant goals for your tasks.
A global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked as one of the world's most sustainable energy companies. Known for investing heavily in employees with personal and professional growth.
Excellent benefits on offer including hybrid working schedule.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Financial Accounting
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles