The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancies in their search for a Senior Account Manager that would focus on developing large end user accounts across Europe.
The position needs someone with experience at one of the larger energy consultancies with experience of developing pan-European business. The business has a wide service offering, including but not limited to energy procurement, bureau, energy management, electric vehicles, renewables and products.
- Instructing relevant Operational teams to commence delivery of contracted services.
- Ensuring delivery of contracted services is occurring in a timely fashion and according to KPI
- Supporting resolution of all International customer queries, taking care to establish within reasonable limits whether the support provided is in contracted service scope.
- Maintaining exemplary relationships with International client stakeholders at all times
- Constantly striving to deliver best in class customer service and a solid platform for the up and synergy sell of other products into their International client base
- To renew the International client’s contract 100% of the time at better than 100% of existing value
- To be in a position of Client Leadership at all times
- To understand the International clients organisation and to establish network links with day to day contact’s management group
- Establish that contracted services are being delivered on time and to a satisfactory level.
- Identify potential areas of weakness in an account and work to resolution asap with relevant Operational teams.
- Identify any issues or situations that may impede the companies ability to renew their service contract ongoing
- Escalate significant events or weakness to Director. Report via regular SWOT reporting routines
- Identify areas of potential service growth that could be deemed as chargeable and look for upsell opportunity
- Actively promote services not contracted by International client and constantly look for up and cross sell opportunity
- Run to ground and win any ’in-house’ opportunities seeking support from Director as required
- Pass on and fully support any opportunities that are more suitably positioned via specialist sales resources in our group
- 5+ years’ account management experience, with a track record of delivering
- Experience in cross-selling and services industry (procurement services and/or energy supply a plus)
- Fluent in English other languages are an advantage. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, reliable, direct, curious and creative
- Location: UK
- Selling Techniques
- Customer Service
- Contact Management Systems
- Account Management