We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Barcelona, Santa Perpetua de la Mogoda
PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
- Perform RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintenability, Safety) analyses and produce related deliverables in accordance with QCD commitments on the project(s)/program(s).
- Apply the applicable Alstom Engineering/RAMS processes & instructions.
MISSION & RESPONSABILITIES
The RAMS Engineer is accountable for:
- Delivering RAMS analyses compliant with QCD work packages commitments.
- Reporting on the progress of his/her activities and alert the Train/Subsystem RAMS Engineer and N+1 in case of difficulty.
The RAMS Engineer is responsible for:
- Performing the RAMS analyses he/she is in charge of, as per the applicable instructions/processes and other specific requirements committed to the Customer.
- Addressing Customer/Independent parties (ISA, NoBo, Debo,…) comments to get its approval on the RAMS deliverables within the limits of Alstom commitments.
- Contributing to the assessment of the RAMS performance of the product and to the upstream identification of the necessary RAMS requirements to ensure the achievement of the RAMS targets.
- Applying the Alstom/Engineering rules & processes and/or standards to his / her activities in particular those dedicated to RAMS activities.
- Having a pro-active challenging view on the RAMS data/results he/she handles to enhance the adequacy/consistency of the RAMS studies and requirements.
- Seeking for the technical understanding of the Alstom products in order to better assess their safety performance and potential areas of improvement.
- Adopting a product-oriented mindset in performing his/her studies to foster the capitalisation of the results of the studies towards the product RAMS performance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in RAMS methodology and tools.
- Knowledge of the railway and associated technical competences.
- RAMS analysis and demostration methods and tools and Electrical and/or Electro-mechanical Engieering.
- English operational in reading and writing for technical documentation
- Good communicatios and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skill;sense of priorities;structured and organised with hands-on approach.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Agile Methodology
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills