Blue Rhino Propane, a Ferrellgas company, is searching for a Full-Time Field Installation Specialist to join our team! Our Blue Rhino Field Installation Specialists are instrumental in helping us maintain existing customer relationships as well as onboard new customers. In this role, you'll be working with our retail partners to install, repair and maintain propane tank exchange equipment and displays. Exceptional customer service is essential.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Installs, repairs, and maintains Blue Rhino displays for retail customers.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations (limited to 1,000 lbs or less)
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving record required
Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
Why Blue Rhino? We're more than just America’s premier propane tank exchange brand. Blue Rhino is a company that cares about its employees, and about the environment, working hard to recycle millions of propane tanks every year and keeping them out of landfills. Lastly, Blue Rhino cares about the community and gives back. We sponsor [ Link removed ] , a rhino conservation charity. We also support [ Link removed ] , a charity of competition chefs who grill for those affected by natural disasters. If you’re interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Blue Rhino team today!
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Planned Maintenance