We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join the Project Valuation & Finance team at Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc., one of America’s largest investor-owned energy companies. Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses is the second-largest solar energy owner and operator in North America with over 3 gigawatts in capacity of renewable energy infrastructure. Con Edison CEB offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions, including utility-scale and behind-the-meter renewable development and construction, battery storage, power marketing and asset management services, and energy efficiency services.
This team member will be responsible for supporting the company’s financial and strategic goals through the analysis, evaluation, and execution for all aspects of solar project acquisitions. The role is heavily focused on financial modeling and is very visible within the organization. We are looking for a highly motivated and curious individual that wants to be on the forefront of renewable energy development.
As an employer of choice, we offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary with annual target bonus. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
- The annual salary range for this position is $99,000-$148,000.
- 401(k) with company match
- 20 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement for Bachelors, Masters, Certificate Programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision with eligible HSA/FSA
- Short-Term Disability and basic life insurance provided; Long Term Disability and additional life insurance available
- Complete extensive financial modeling and analysis.
- Build valuation and financial models; perform stress-tests.
- Identify opportunities for improving performance of key parameters.
- Calculate the valuation of renewable projects under various scenarios and make corresponding project capital structure recommendations.
- Assist with portfolio hedging strategies; support project financing.
- Participate in transactions throughout deal lifecycle that include due diligence process, project applications and filings. May also include M&A, debt, and tax equity transactions.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must demonstrate strong financial modeling and analysis skills
- Working knowledge of project finance and tax equity modeling
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including comfort with interacting with internal management
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Resourceful and comfortable working in a group or as an individual contributor
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field including, but not limited to: Finance, Math, Economics, Statistics
- Minimum of 2 -5 years of work experience within investment banking, private equity, valuation consulting, or another transactional finance industry
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
- Accounts Payable