Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Purpose of the Job
- This position's main tasks is to design, implement, test for application activity for integrated central control system projects. Knowledge of the operation and configuration of Microsoft Windows OS is necessary. Coding experience and knowledge of TCP/IP networks is desirable. Also, a know-how of railway signalling principles, techniques and associated products (Interlocking, Traffic Management System, Safety, Quality etc.), as also experience in this field, is an advantage.
- Create design specification based on the requirement specification, software architecture, software design specification and any other component specification. Implement the designs and verify according to the specification. Be involved and take responsibility in troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Deliver work assignment on time, within cost and meet good quality.
- To support the Application Engineering Team Leader to reach the department objectives
- Design, Implement and Test of work in ATS data. This includes the quality and safety works.
- Prepare estimates to complete work tasks. Monitor engineering progress against budget throughout project duration.
- Oversee technical deliverables to ensure schedule and quality of work are maintained. This includes installation, design, software configuration management, RAMS, maintenance procedures and instructions, safety and quality plans and procedures.
- Facilitate ongoing communication between individuals, team, team leader and other teams.
- Travel to various field sites to support installation and commissioning.
- Graduated in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computer Sciences.
- New graduated are welcome.
- Experience in railway signalling fields will be advantage.
- Good team player, and able to learn the new tools.
- Have basic knowledge in Programming, C languages, ASP.NET, JAVA, SQL and knowledge in script programming is an advantage.
- Familiarizing in using ICONICS Genesis32 or any OPC based application for SCADA and control is an advantage.
- Skill in Network & Communication will be appreciated.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
- Asp.Net Core
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Control Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology