POSITION: Electrical Assembler
STATUS: Full Time
SHIFT: Weekend - 3 day work weeks! (Friday - Sunday, 6:00 am - 6:00 pm)
Do you want to be a part of a global team whose mission is to be the leading specialist in electric power switching, protection, and control by creating innovative solutions that are easily applied and provide the best long-term value? We design, assemble, provide post sales support and everything in between. Our business is fostered around our core values of personal integrity, respect for people, commitment to excellence and responsible stewardship. We are happy to share that we are a land fill free company. We take our commitment to our Team Members, Customers, and the environment seriously.
S&C is continuing to grow. Where do you come in? We are looking for talented Assemblers who have a passion for innovation and in their field of expertise, enjoy working as part of a team and are committed to helping us become a leader in our industry.
- Wiring of various electrical devices used in High Power Switchgear
- Mechanical assembly of High-Power Switchgear
- Troubleshooting of circuits
- 0-4 years of experience in a similar role (training will be provided)
- Able to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics
- Experience in reading wiring schematics/diagrams and mechanical blueprints and troubleshooting wiring and mechanical issues
- Able to visualize and plan the assembly of a product based on wiring schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Knowledge of proper wiring techniques (stripping, terminating, crimping)
- Able to safely operate hand and power tools
- Detail oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
Why Work for S&C Electric Canada Ltd
Celebrating a Century of Innovation. S&C has been around for over 100 years, and we help companies keep the lights on for their customers.
Integrity, enthusiasm, sustained energy. These are the traits that S&C has always looked for and found when seeking people to join our team. S&C offers a competitive package of pay and benefits, including:
- Bonus Plan
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefit Options, medical 100% paid by S&C
- Paid Holiday Shutdown
- Summer Hours
- Seniority Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- A safe and fun working environment where we celebrate our milestones.
- Access to Spark LMS, our internal learning platform which gives you an opportunity to learn new skills and improve on the ones you already have.
S&C Electric Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, S&C Electric Canada Ltd. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform S&C Electric Canada Ltd.’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated