With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
Established in 1978 we are an Australian-based, publicly listed company (ASX:SXE) specialising in electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services recognised for our industry leading capabilities.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
SCEE is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join our team on the Albermarle Kemerton Lithium Project based in the South West of WA
The Albemarle Kemerton Plant is a greenfield world scale Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate production plant to be located at the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area approximately 160 km south of Perth, Western Australia, and 17 km north-east of the existing port town of Bunbury.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Interpret designs, diagrams, plans, layouts and schematics
- Ability to resolve drawing and technical queries
- Prepare technical specifications and engineering documents
- Commissioning testing on total project package
- Procurement and liaison with subcontractors
- Assist in coordination for testing/commissioning plans
- Working closely with project management to achieve project deliverables
- Analyse complex technical issues and constraints
- Participate in safety investigations, reporting and discussions
To be considered for this position, it is essential to possess the following:
- Electrical engineering qualifications
- Strong experience in a mining and resources construction environment
- Skills and experience in stakeholder management and negotiation
- Ability to manage time and resources
- Demonstrated high level of commitment to safety
- Strong computer literacy
Applicants must be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and provide a copy of your passport, birth certificate or citizenship as proof of your right to work in Australia.
A strong commitment to safety, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure success in this role. You will be rewarded with a competitive wages or salary, along with the opportunity to grow with a company which fosters a vibrant and forward thinking culture.
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
How to Apply
To apply for these positions please click on the ‘Apply’ link below and attach a current resume.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management