Vacancy details General information Organisation
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities. Reference
2018-9884 Position descriptionJob title
Welding Specialist (Onshore) M/FContract
Full timeContract duration
1 year (renewable)Employee Status
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a: Profile
Welding Specialist (Onshore)
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible and to provide material and welding technical expertise to the Site Quality and Construction disciplines for all aspects of site fabrication, installation and testing.
Your main duties will be to:-
- Actively participates in the site safety program.
- Liases with relevant stakeholders to overcome quality related obstables or roadblocks.
- Ensures activities are performed in accordance with requirements and approved specifications, plans and procedures.
- Plan and executes work in a manner that supports objectives.
- Maintains design integrity and quality requirements, by monitoring specification compliance and reviewing welding and testing activities.
- Identifies, resolves and reports materials/welding design and construction problems.
- Diligently maintains accurate records and the required documentation.
- Capture and apply lessons learned related to materials and welding activities.
Ideally you will have a Bachelors, Associate Degree, or Diploma in Materials/Welding Engineering from a recognized institution or approved program. Candidate criteriaMinimum level of education required
Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in materials/welding engineering, within the oil and gas industry.
Experience in CRA pipeline projects.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
E-Bachelor or equivalentMinimum level of experience required
10 years or moreLanguages
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Oil And Gas
Oil And Gas
Clinical Research Associate