Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326481289. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326481290, and high-performance 6368326481290. Our products, 6368326481290 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326481290, including 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, manufacturing, primary 6368326481290 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6368326481290.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Territory Manager to join our team located in Fond Du Lac, WI.
The Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales within an assigned territory of existing & new accounts. The Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative will be accountable for achieving quota by hunting new customers and growing existing relationships.
Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative
- Promotes sales and provides account service to assigned and potential customers
- Focuses on sales quota, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
- Contacts existing accounts and cold calls (onsite & phone) potential targets
- Responsible for gross profit improvement and securing new business
- Improves the profitability of existing accounts by fully understanding value propositions
- Supports and implements marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
- Secures long term relationship by negotiating product supply agreements
- Accountable for providing complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data
- Maintain list of target accounts by generates and qualifying new business leads
- Conducts competitive intelligence
- Demonstrates products to new account customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer 5-7 years Outside Sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Prior sales success
- Defined sales process
- Industrial gas experience is preferred
- Welding experience is preferred
- Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
New Business Development
New Product Development