0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Construction Senior Superintendent
Brunel Energy Holding BV Abu Dhabi Full-Time
About this role: Construction Senior Superintendent
- Monitor compliance of Client policies and procedures aligned to functional standards for site activities.
- Direct and co-ordinate at site implementation works, resource planning and schedule milestones activities aligned to budget.
- Manage and co-ordinate all Sub-Contractor implementation activities to ensure milestones and KPI’s aligned to Safety and delivery are delivered against business expectations.
- Monitor Sub-Contractor employee/industrial relations to ensure Client standards are not breached.
- Interface with Operations, Pre-commissioning, Design, Engineering and Quality groups to obtain full scope understanding to optimum design success.
- Participate in constructability reviews/process with a focus on design optimization to minimize execution man-hours.
- Provide input into class 4 man-hour estimates and bid execution strategies (if required) supporting estimating team as a SME.
- Participate in the HUC Readiness Process to ensure effective preparation of project site activities has been carried out aligned to schedule logic prior mobilization.
- Accountable for the implementation oversight of all field activities aligned to Client expectations.
- Support the Hook-Up Manager with the timely delivery of documentation, fabrication, materials, personnel and vendors aligned to execution schedule and escalate to PMT if you witness deliverable slippage.
- Monitor implementation related changes and growth during the course of project execution and record accordingly.
- Monitor and agree Sub-Contractor times and ensure accurately is maintained.
- Take ownership of Received to Base ‘’Morning Calls” and ensure detailed daily reports are cascaded to a target audience.
- Approval of all Ad-hoc offshore requests.
- Regular offshore visits & peer reviews.
- Review & final approval of daily project POB and Manage MLF, ensuring integration with MAPS Provision of high-level resource management reporting Validation & approval of required HUC resources. Establish & highlight any potential business risks with provision of labour.
What you need to bring:
- 20 years in a supervisory role.
- Good experience in Fabrication (Offshore Projects).
- Hands on experience in multi billions dollar project execution.
- Managing Client Expectations
- Offshore Work
- Optimal Design
- Resource Management
- Strategic Thinking
Job ID: PUB394465