Our office in Basel has a strong focus on life science industries mainly serving pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Our contribution ranges from early feasibility studies to modifications of existing facilities and production lines up to the realization of large green field projects.
Key role responsibilities:
- Design, Planning and Coordination of pharmaceutical process facilities (Biotech, OSD, Secondary Manufacturing, Cell & Gene Facilities), from concept development to commissioning of the qualified plant
- Development of the essential process-technical basics and documents, such as URSs, process flow charts, P&I diagrams, mass and energy balances, specifications
- Preparation of tender documents and bid evaluations
- Post contract award vendor follow-up and coordination
- Support during the construction, commissioning and qualification phases
- Support in investment cost estimates
- Degree in pharmaceutical engineering, biotechnology, process engineering, chemical engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in one of the above-mentioned areas of pharmaceutical plant design and engineering
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical production technologies
- Structured and independent working style
- Enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams and taking responsibility
- Willingness to work on projects on site in Switzerland and in German speaking countries
- Business fluent English, German language skills are a plus
In addition to your active participation in the establishment of our Swiss office, the transfer of personal responsibility and room for maneuver, we offer you career opportunities in an international company with good social benefits.
Only direct applications will be considered for this position.
- Chemical Engineering
- Cost Modelling