For our Procurement team in Düsseldorf we are looking for YOU as Category Manager Business IT / Digital!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
• Leading the development and implementation of the category (sourcing) strategy
• Ensure that your category is fully aligned with the Uniper IT strategy
• Leading and steering of strategic and tactical sourcing activities, major tenders and change initiatives for IT
• Elaborate and deepen the know-how around products, markets and suppliers within your category
• Deliver purchasing performance for your categories, to deliver maximum value and competitive advantage for Uniper, against our joint Procurement/IT targets and Procurement KPIs
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Manage relationships with a wide range of key suppliers to foster innovation from the outside world
Who we are seeking
• Relevant university degree (or appropriate work experience)
• Several years of professional experience in IT procurement or strong IT experience including projects, operations, commercial steering and relevant supplier market knowledge (ideally in the following areas: IT-Services, Development Projects, Cloud, SaaS)
• Knowledge of SAP MM and Ariba
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Good analytical and conceptual working skills with a business and customer oriented approach
• Advanced commercial awareness with the ability to understand bottom line impact
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Fluency in English, understanding of German and/or Swedish would be useful
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
[ Link removed ]
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, worldview, sexual identity or family status. We promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness
- Procurement Management
- Purchasing Process