As a Member of a Global Team, the Business Analyst – Oracle Financials will be responsible for supporting Oracle Implementations within AutoSol’s Global Instance from their initial planning and approval phase to successful implementation.
In addition, you will provide expertise to:
- Support local project teams
- Reviewing and Analysing Enhancement Requests
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and AutoSol Global Standards.
- Member of the team designing and developing the Oracle solutions that will be deployed globally, ensuring alignment with both current and future business objectives.
- Provide financials functional expertise, guidance and governance to Oracle implementation projects, participating and supporting the following activities:
- Requirements Gathering
- Fit-Gap Analysis
- Solution Design
- System Set-up, Configuration and CRP
- System Integration Testing and Troubleshooting
- Go-Live Support
- Ensure that requirements are compliant with global standards.
- Understand and analyze any identified site specific processes and requirements and how they relate to global standards and where appropriate provide guidance in change management (advise, design, lead, coordinate). Setup and lead site meetings and trainings to introduce new processes or process changes.
- Perform analysis and solution design for site specific requirements and functionality that fall outside of Oracle Global standards ensuring minimum impact on the Standard Oracle footprint. In some case this may require defining supporting technical solutions that will be delivered in software external to Oracle.
- Collaboration with other Functional Analysts, Groups including Application Integrations, Intelligent Automation, Software Development to deliver the most appropriate solution to meet business objectives.
- Recognize and report risks and weaknesses of processes
- Complete necessary project documentation including; standard procedures, functional requirement specifications, user stories and training material.
- Analyse incoming enhancement requests and help define User Stories for Development using the Scaled Agile Development framework
- Understand and analyze enhancement requests and how they relate or impact global standards. Follow escalation process where appropriate or divert to other appropriate teams.
- Analysis of local data structures and fields and assessment if required to implement in a future global design.
- Participate in relevant standards and functional teams. Contribute to the development of standards and processes that satisfy both global and EMEA requirements
- Support local sites in execution of testing Oracle Deployments and Enhancements and issue resolution
- Represent the AutoSol DOSF Oracle team in Local, BU and World Area project meetings related to Finance & Accounting processes
- Experience in analysis, design and applications configuration of the following Oracle Applications modules in Release R12.2:
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable including iExpense, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Procurement modules: Purchasing, iProcurement & Inventory.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sub-ledger Accounting, FSG, Report Manager, eBusiness Tax, MultiOrg Access Control & Advanced Global Intercompany System
- 7 years of proven experience working in complex Oracle Financials 11i, and R12 implementation programmes
- Strong knowledge of global capabilities of Oracle E-Business Suite ERP, Country-Specific, Product and Add-On Localizations.
- Technical knowledge around SQL, PL/SQL, forms personalisation & XML
- Ability to gather requirements, map them in Oracle Apps and manage gaps and effectively communicate functional details to end users and management – User Training, AIM Methodology Documentation
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle and ability to do Business Process reengineering
- Must be flexible, adaptable and ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Solid analytical, negotiation skills.
- Proven history of successful Implementations and problem solving with a sense of urgency Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
- University degree bachelor or masters;
- Able to travel globally.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Systems Development Life Cycle