This role operates on a regular shift pattern of a two week on two week off rotation, working a mix of 12 hour days/nights.
This position mobilises out of Norwich Airport
The positions are fixed term until the end of 2022. Key Tasks:
Qualifications / Experience
- Work as part of a multiskilled team of technicians to safely maintain the offshore platforms within the operational and maintenance procedures. Maximising the plant availability in the production and processing of gas from NUI and compression stations within the SNS Southern and Northern assets.
- Carry out trade scheduled maintenance as per the maintenance management system ensuring that safety critical items are prioritised, on completion of tasks update work order sheets to be closed out. This ensures that history and records are maintained.
- Maintains and promotes a high priority towards the identification and rectification of all, trade related, plant and process problems and improvements in order to minimise production losses and ensure safe operation at all times.
- Provide assistance for projects, working with vendors and subcontractors as required.
- Contribute to maintenance and operational planning to reduce the risk of repeating plant isolation/preparation costs.
- Contribute to the maintenance plan to ensure materials and labour are available for timely execution of maintenance, project and operational activities i.e. Shut downs, water-washing etc.
- The jobholder must be able to plan and organise work, be a good communicator, be self-motivated and be an active team player.
- The individual would have completed a certified time served Mechanical engineering apprenticeship and have experience in the oil and gas offshore industry or equivalent
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Electrical Wirings