Manage high value and strategic accounts from AR perspective to ensure cash to the organization. Contacts customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and obtains payment commitment by placing/receiving calls that are predominantly routine, but which also require assertiveness. Implements and aligned best practices within the AR process to ensure proper execution.
- Maintain the past due balance of high value/strategic accounts with less than 30%.
- Uses multiple systems for tracking, information gathering, researching and entering documentation of communication with customer.
- Answers inquiries and resolves routine issues for non-payment of invoices and clean unapplied cash balances.
- Requires broad knowledge of company, products and/or services.
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
- Exercises limited independent judgment and discretion in handling various customer accounts and scenarios.
- Researches disputed delinquent account balances. Forwards any accompanying offsets/adjustments to appropriate personnel.
- Sends routine follow-up communication to customers.
- Recommends accounts that need escalated collection efforts and manage internal commercial and operational communications
- Process Audits to collections to ensure proper documentation process
Minimum Education/Knowledge Required:
- Degree preferred in Accounting, Business Management or Finance.
- Good written and oral Portuguese communication skills (must C1).
- Good written and oral English communication skills (must B2).
- Proficient in MS Office applications - Excel (high level)
- Practical knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least 5 year experience in Account Receivables or similar positions.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.