LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 Transaction-Ready Pricing™ offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics™ automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
The Program Manager is responsible for helping partners secure the best renewable energy PPA transactions utilizing LevelTen’s Energy Marketplace, RFP Automation and related Platform services. The Program Manager reports to the Commercial team and interacts with professionals across the company to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Partner Engagement – Onboard and guide partners, enabling them to complete successful renewable energy transactions. As the partner primary point of contact, the Program Manager is responsible for onboarding partners to the LevelTen Platform; managing requests, resolving issues, and communicating with partners; guiding partners through the renewable energy procurement process; and completing quarterly business reviews. The Program Manager will manage multiple partners with different levels of energy PPA expertise and multiple clients at different stages in the transaction process.
Cross-Department Collaboration – Collaborate with professionals in other LevelTen Departments to ensure partners are served professionally, efficiently, and timely.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support new partner engagement, opportunities for new SOWs for existing partners and referral opportunities.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Product, and Analytics leadership to share product features, updates and results on behalf of the partner, including new product innovation ideas.
- Coordinate with Developer Services to communicate project-specific and counterparty details when making recommendations to partner.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on partner collateral needs and public relations materials.
- Collaborate with professionals in other LevelTen Departments to maintain, update, and build out the partner training library.
CRM and Project Management – Track partner engagements in Salesforce, Asana, and Dropbox. Maintain consistency and organization across all tools and partners.
Process Development – Commit to continuous improvement best practices to facilitate more streamlined transactions for partners. The Manager shall identify opportunities for process and structure updates, automation, and improvements.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/expertise:
- 2-5 years in professional services including consulting, advisory, customer success or similar
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS)
- Demonstrated project or program management experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage the work of colleagues
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills – experience in Zoom
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prior work experience with the Renewable Energy industry and/or energy markets related businesses highly desirable
The ideal candidate shall embody the following characteristics:
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- A high-level of integrity and professionalism
- An ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
The ideal candidate will have energy and/or sustainability experience, but it is not a requirement.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 10 paid company holidays
- Flexible vacation policy
- If located in Seattle
- An ideal location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos, with a deck overlooking Lake Union
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
This full-time position is based in LevelTen Energy’s Seattle office. Remote work locations will be considered. Salary and incentives commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
- Program Management
- Request For Proposal
- Project Management
- Process Development