Indirect Procurement Sourcing Manager
Schneider Electric – Who are we?
As the global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric takes on the challenge of transforming the way people and organizations use energy. We are the essential brick between energy production and energy usage. We make electricity available for both individuals and organizations ensuring reliability and safety thanks to our wide range of electrical distribution and critical power & cooling solutions. For example: data centers, hospitals, and stock markets cannot withstand the slightest fluctuation in current quality, but with the services provided by Schneider, these business are provided with uninterrupted power. We provide energy efficiency solutions to help our customers achieve greater productivity while consuming fewer resources. For example: industry, infrastructure and buildings account for more than 70% of energy consumption today and with our solutions, they can cut energy usage by up to 30%. Schneider Electric had nearly €25 billion in sales and has more than 180,000 employees in over 100 countries.
What are we looking for?
We strive to find motivated individuals who have a passion for sourcing as well as well as people who enjoy solving complex business challenges in a global organization. Schneider Electric’s Indirect Procurement team tackles fundamental business issues such as controlling costs, managing risk and improving service - every day. Indirect Procurement expenditures account for nearly one quarter of total company revenue.
Schneider Electric’s Indirect Procurement team is currently seeking Indirect Procurement Sourcing Manager candidate with a passion for the industry and a strong interest in developing strategic sourcing competencies while solving complex operational issues.
- Responsible to perform indirect (non-production) vendor strategic sourcing productivity actions in support of Europe strategic priorities. Deliver minimum of 5% savings for assigned scope, which positively impact SE’s bottom line.
- Reports to Europe Regional Indirect Procurement director.
- Located in Budapest / Hungary
- Ability to communicate in excellent English – verbal and written
- Conduct regional spend analysis, supplier market research, build RFP/RFI/RFQ in English
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and pursue productivity actions
- Develop competitive bidding packages and launch RFI/RFQ/RFP
- Negotiate with vendors (MSAs, SOWs etc) in collaboration with legal.
- Drive compliance to global/regional category strategies, and to recommended vendors
- Build close working relationships with stakeholders in Europe
- Manage supplier performance, including but not limited to supplier business reviews, managing escalations, etc
- Influence and Propose changes in front of diverse regional stakeholders to optimize and reduce our spend
- Strategic Sourcing
- Sourcing (Recruitment)
- Spend Analysis
- Supplier Performance Management
- Request For Proposal