30 – 35 years old
Certifications / Licenses
- Check equipment for any damages during transit, make sure all equipment is operational and initiate a damage report on any damaged equipment .
- Inventory equipment, materials and supplies to assure everything required is present and operational.
- Supervise and assist in Rig Up and equipment placement.
- All paper work should be done in a neat and accurate manner. Should be familiar with all MPS paper work, calculation sheets, DSL, etc.
- Supervise Pressure Testing and assure that accurate information is recorded to maintenance records can be continually updated.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
a. Proficient in English Language (Speaking, Listening, writing, Reading and Comprehension)
b. Computer Literate
c. Knowledge in basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- C (Programming Language)
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Word
- Digital Subscriber Line