EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Deputy Project Manager / Maintenance Supervisor
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services & Helix Enterprises, under the joint-venture Helix Management Services, has an exciting opportunity at NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center (AFRC). Located on Edwards AFB – the 2nd largest base in the Air Force – the Deputy Project Manager will provide maintenance supervisory services at NASA’s premier site for aeronautical research in Edwards, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a client advocate by ensuring successful completion of all requirements in contract to provide maintenance services (electrical, HVAC, structural, plumbing, fire protection, grounds, and general maintenance)
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect as it relates to planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and controlling all contract
- Directly supervise all site trades personnel and subcontractors performing preventive and corrective maintenance functions
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Manage contract budget
- Evaluate staffing levels, potential, and continue to improve skills through mentoring, training/cross training and coursework
- Minimum 5yrs experience in maintenance management
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of all aspects of facilities equipment and maintenance requirements.
- Knowledge of scheduling PM’s and other work and staff in a non-static environment
- Must have a “safety first” mindset. Familiarity with establishing safe work practices and building safety programs, enforcing safety guidelines and ensuring a safe work environment. Substation safety training and Sub training 1 and 2 is a plus
- Must be customer service oriented. Follow up and follow through with customers, building relationships throughout the site, open to all forms of communication
- Must possess the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities and varied management levels
- Ability to anticipate and adjust to customers changing schedules without affecting core work requirements while maintaining high staff morale
- Communicate clearly and effectively both in written and verbal form. Also must establish positive working relationships with other on-site contractors
- Must be OSHA-10 certified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Familiar with CMMS (Maximo)
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Fire Alarm Systems