We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Do you have the knowledge and experience it takes to understand service line functions? Put that experience to work in this job at Halliburton. As a Frac Acid Service Operator I, you will promote excellent customer relations at the work site as you perform equipment rig up and rig down, and prepare equipment for the job. Additional responsibilities include safe operation of high-pressure pumps, iron trucks and cranes, and the collection and distribution of data on the job. Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, and a valid commercial drivers license. You must also have successfully passed company tests and met competency task list requirements for this job, and have 6 months to 2 years of experience in the Operator Assistant II role.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
PO Box 644, Tripoli, Tripoli, , Libya
Requisition Number: 89399
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.