- ECM Machine Operator will operate a variety of production equipment and tooling. You will also have ownership of safety, compliance, quality, and productivity.
- Set-up and operate electro-chemical machines to cut metal work pieces to specifications following standard charts and manuals and applying knowledge of electro-chemical machining processes and methods.
- Dress electrodes according to standard practices and part requirements and identify any conditions that will render an electrode unusable.
- Turn controls to adjust machine settings such as voltage, current and electrode feed rate.
- Make adjustments as necessary within specifications to ensure operation runs smoothly.
- Inspect work pieces visually and with specified measuring instruments for conformance to specifications and record measured dimensions.
- Maintain company production and quality standards.
- Make a strong effort to achieve or exceed expected production output.
- Perform production, quality and machine troubleshooting on any type of operation or ECM machine.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift/push/pull at least 50 pounds.
- Willingness to wear personal protective equipment, for example: safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, and safety shoes
- Demonstrates positive attitude, strong work ethic, and self-motivation
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Able to work with computerized shop floor tools
- Strong team player and flexible-willingness to move to different areas
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Industrial Production
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Positive Attitude