You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco, long known for its leadership in oil exploration, production, and refining, is seeking experienced professionals to join our Downstream Global Base Oils and Lubricants (BO&FL) Business.
The Senior Planning & Performance Management Analyst’s primary role is to generate analytical findings and provide recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others, as well as to coordinate planning activities, perform variance analysis and be able to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in the assigned areas. This role is also for coordinating, preparing and consolidating performance analysis and reporting to management, which includes preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-end Accountability reports.
• Plan, execute and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) analytical activities under the broad guidance of Planning and Performance Division Head, particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine and/or design issues.
• Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others
• Develop and maintain close partnerships with business/operational counterparts in BO&FL within your assigned areas, and represent your organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams.
• Participate in and support the planning, reporting and forecasting activities and initiatives of your organization. in coordination with the business representatives and the commercial analysts
• Maintain the department risk register and follow up on the mitigation actions
• Create and maintain a financial model for reporting actual results in combination with the short- to mid-term planning processes.
- The management reporting for the commercial and business management
- financial advice and support to business projects
- estimates, cost forecasting, investment appraisal and risk analysis
- Business integration support for subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions
Education & Experience Requirements
• A Bachelor degree in business, engineering, or a related discipline, advanced business degree (e.g., MBA) or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in relevant planning and performance management experience in the Lubricants and Base Oils industries, including the use of business intelligence tools for the following:
- Performance analysis, assessment and reporting
- Financial (IFRS) reporting
- Business planning/budgeting
- Business case preparation
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Management
- Business Planning
- Financial Management
Job ID: 767107023