Location : Gwinner, ND
Build Your Future with Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Be part of a team that builds innovation and begin your future IT career with us.
You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Digital Innovation America (DDIA) we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a 'co-op' and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
The primary objective of this position is to act as the key interface to the end user computing services that are supported by the IT Team to effect real time problem analysis and resolutions. Works directly with End User Computing Analysts and customers to provide services and help to resolve a variety of computing and network device problems.
Location: Gwinner, ND
Role & Responsibility
- Provide support services for all end-user platforms, including desktop/laptop platforms, desktop image and standardization, security and mal-ware protection packages, desktop policies, and mobile computing/PDA standardization.
- Repairing PCs & peripheral equipment.
- Handles problems that the first-tier of help desk support is unable to resolve.
- May interact with network services, datacenter services, or application development to restore service or identify and correct the problem
- Documents, tracks and monitors the issue to ensure a timely resolution in order to ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime, and prevent cost overruns.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recomends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Requirements for this position:
• Sophomore, Jr. or Sr. standing in IT related field - currently enrolled in a college degree program
• 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
• Be able to commit full-time to DDIA for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
• Strong background with Windows based software troubleshooting
• High level of motivation and independence
• A working knowledge and understanding of client computing technologies and their interworkings
• Windows XP+ and Windows Server 2008+ and the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral and written communication/collaboration skills
• Ability to follow written instructions
• Must be knowledgeable in PC hardware and software
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Strong Troubleshooting Skills
• Work under pressure and prioritize and manage workload
• Ability to complete assigned activities as well as meet milestones
• Ability to multi-task technical fast
• Ability to work effectively with multi-culture and multi-language environment
A close affiliate of Doosan Bobcat, Doosan Digital Innovation America, LLC (DDIA) is the primary provider of managed IT services to the world famous Bobcat Company. Beyond Bobcat, DDIA provides IT services to a wide variety of Doosan affiliates all over the world.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
Doosan Digital Innovation America, LLC is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.
Complex Problem Solving