We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The employee will be an essential part of the Technical sales team and a key player in the development of software deployment and promotion activities in Modeling. The employee will be a team integrator and will be responsible to lead modeling team in Brazil and interact with Houston R&D and services. The employee will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bs degree in Geology or Bs degree in Petroleum. Master Degree is a plus.
- Professional with more than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English
- Advance knowledge on reservoir characterization, geology and desired knowledge on simulation
- Deep experience with petrophysical analysis and characterization of carbonates reservoirs
- Background in working across discipline to ensure a better interpretation of the data through integrated workflows.
- Experience with data management and quality control is desired.
- Provide advanced technical support and consulting Landmark Geosciences software, Prepare and propose workflows for reservoir characterization, geology and petrophysical analysis.
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations and pilot projects in reservoir domain, highlighting our differentiators compared with equivalent solutions in the market.
- Search, uncover, understand and analyze client/prospect needs and requirements to grow or penetrate accounts. Elaborate sales proposals together with the sales team.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Centro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Requisition Number: 89679
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: Rua da Assembleia, 66 - Centro - RJ
- Customer Satisfaction
- Data Management