You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs, planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: LEAD - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Manage the CONTRACTOR IM Team including document controllers and data controllers.
- Coordinate with COMPANY functional support team to set up and configure project document management systems (repository and control) in accordance with this Contract.
- Manage all paper and electronic document and data flow within the scope of this Contract, including sub-contractors or vendors, shall report directly to Technical Services Manager.
- Accountable for the implementation of the requirements of Contract Section C6.9.
- Executes specific contractual SoW and terms, IM Plan/IM Delivery Plan, input to key project management documents, budget, handover plan, monitoring of QA and progress management.
- Deliver applicable IM deliverables (EDW, SAP-PM, CIMS, Vendor MRB, Critical Documents, 3D Model and other EDS seed file, etc.) as per the project’s closeout requirements Liaise with COMPANY Engineering and Projects IM Manage interfaces with sub-contractors and vendors.
- Develop and implement Contract IM Strategy and Contract IM Plan, including associated IM procedures/guidelines, Information handover plan/procedures.
- Ensure that the IM Scopes of Work in this Contract is reflected in all sub-contract / requisition Develop Contract IM KPIs and reports for monitoring progress against Contract IM KPIs and IM Plan. Establish IM Quality Framework for the Contract Conduct self-assessment IM quality health checks.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Projects (Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals etc.,) with more than 5 years’ experience in Information Management domain executing specific IM Delivery Plan.
- Knowledge and experience of standards and practices related to Project IM strategy/planning, project document control, project data control and handover.
- Knowledge of project management and engineering process and interaction with Project Manager, Service Manager, Project Engineers, Discipline engineers.
- Knowledge and experience of common document and data management tools (such as EDMS, Engineering Data Warehouse, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience of typical interaction with sub-contractors and suppliers on document & data flow.
- Data Management
- Enterprise Document Management System
- Financial Management
- Flexible Working
- Information Management
- Oil And Gas
Job ID: 073935