Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist customer on general product/project inquiries and ensure accurate information
• Assist customer on basic technical inquiries
• Work in cooperation with the Turbine Mechanical Engineering group in Pittsburgh
• Provide pricing and lead time for turbine mechanical spares
• Prepare order management documents to initiate projects
• Execute Aftermarket Projects: Quote, Procure, track equipment delivery and shipment
• Coordinate equipment shipment to customer
• Complete project financials, track costs, invoicing and sales
• Prepare Spare Parts lists for the current main system projects
• Under guidance of the Turbine Mechanical Aftermarket lead engineer, complete and issue the final reports for rebuild projects (Servo valves, Actuators, Cylinders, TDM, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities.
• 2 years of relevant work experience.
•Degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical).
•Highly proficient of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
•Procurement or planning experience.
•Manage multiple projects with the flexibility of adapting to changing priorities.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Order Management Systems