The Sales and Marketing Program Analyst is responsible for managing a set of business activities and processes, including sales data and analytics, commercial agreement formation and management, and evaluation and review of strategic accounts. To enjoy and thrive in this position, the successful candidate will be internally motivated to explore data to discover interesting business trends, correlations, and other findings.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Sales and Marketing Program Analyst, you will:
- Evaluate and organize data to provide support to the sales and marketing departments,
- Develop and lead business or process improvement projects,
- Identify and act on key business insights from your research,
- Support our global sales and marketing leadership and distributed teams,
- Find hidden and untapped commercial opportunities for the organization,
- Develop customer segmentation, price analysis, and sales programs,
- Manage strategic program reviews,
- Build tools and processes that digitally enable business,
- Critically evaluate information, ensure quality and accuracy
- Liaise across multiple stakeholder and disciplines to reconcile discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economic, Engineering, Mathematics as well as 8 years of applicable experience, or Master’s degree and 7 years of applicable experience
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of pricing strategy and execution practices
- Excellent database analysis and data visualization skills
- Experience working with large, complex data sets (>10 million records) in a data warehouse environment
- PowerBI experience
- SQL proficiency
- Clear and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to recommend and implement process improvements
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work with minimal direction, supporting concurrent projects
- Ability to understand and balance stakeholder needs, balance competing priorities
- Relationship management skills across business and technical stakeholders
- R or Python language a plus
- Strong English language skills - B2.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Relationship Management
- Pricing Strategies