Praxair, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linde plc, is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326575821. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326575821, and high-performance 6368326575822. Our products, 6368326575822 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326575822, including 6368326575822, 6368326575822, 6368326575822, 6368326575822, 6368326575822, 6368326575822, manufacturing, primary 6368326575822 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] .
We are currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based at our Deer Park, TX location and will have a Regional support responsibility. This position will report to the Region Reliability Center Manager at the same location. The maintenance engineer works with the Regional Reliability team and other corporate/regional/plant personnel to achieve tactical reliability goals.
The overall objective of the Maintenance Engineer is to ensure the safe and reliable operation of production facilities at the lowest life cycle cost. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the identification, development, and implementation of innovative solutions to electrical system/asset issues for multiple facilities. This person will be expected to work independently and make technical decisions and recommendations.
Key responsibilities :
- Primary technical resource for maintenance of all low/medium/high voltage electrical equipment such as switchgear, transformers, motors and distribution systems.
- Monitor Preventive/Predictive maintenance program and ensure timely resolution of all identified issues.
- Identify and resolve chronic electrical asset concerns (bad actors)
- Develop and execute small (
This position requires a combination of office work and field work. This position typically requires approximately 25% travel domestically. Accessibility during off-hours (laptop and cell phone) is occasionally required.
Required Qualifications :
- Associate/Bachelor Degree in Engineering and minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance/reliability engineering in an industrial manufacturing environment OR
- Non-degreed with minimum of 15 years of experience in maintenance/reliability engineering in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in installation and troubleshooting of electrical equipment such as low/medium/high voltage switchgear, transformers, motors and distribution systems.
- Proven knowledge of Preventive and Predictive maintenance methodologies and technologies.
- Excellent communication, team interaction and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as lead/participate on cross functional teams.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who effectively manages multiple tasks and achieves results with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in computers and standard software packages (MS Office, E-Mail etc.).
Desired Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering.
- Proven understanding of regulatory and industrial standards and codes.
- Proven understanding of control and instrumentation systems in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in CMMS systems such as Infor EAM.
- Proven experience in engineering documentation software (AutoCad, Visio etc).
- Proven knowledge of reliability methodologies and strategies such as RCM, TPM, Spare Parts Management, Planning & Scheduling and CMMS optimization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.