Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
The eMobility market is driven by untapped customers needs and disrupting technological evolutions. That enables end-to-end solution providers as Schneider Electric to identify new market opportunities and anticipate new values to propose to customers with viable and profitable business models. The value proposition on those end-to-end solutions is to be provided to customers with a system approach, adapted to the customer specific application and use case.
The core mission of the Key Account and Opportunities Manager is to create customer intimacy and create business with European targeted accounts and targeted projects or opportunities at European level working in close collaboration with other LoBs and teams at Schneider.
We are looking for an international sales marketing profile with strong customer relationship and opportunities / project follow-up skills, that is able to work in a fast-paced environment, understand quickly the customer needs and convince the different stakeholders to contribute to grow the eMobility business with them.
He/she shall be able to rapidly ramp-up in the knowledge of the eMobility market trends and customer needs, as well as on eMobility electrical distribution systems and architectures, as that knowledge will be key to provide value and vision to the customer and other teams.
He/She shall have a strong sense of customer centricity, a strong results orientation, and a strong capacity to orchestrate the different stakeholders to drive eMobility value proposition in the right direction and at the right speed.
As a key Account and Opportunities Manager eMobility your role is to:
- Develop, manage and implement, on a full-time basis, a global commercial strategy towards Key Targeted Accounts and its key supply chain members
- Grow the business through active project management of selected opportunities in eMobility and proactively develop the business related to installed base and digital services
- Key segments are: automotive, transportation, retail, residential-multi home, real estate, O&G, utilities, car leasing and rental companies, Light Commercial Vehicles fleets (commercial, corporate, public)…
- Functionally manage Key Account Managers locally in countries associated with the targeted accounts in Europe (and eventually other countries) in order to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services with a strong emphasis on solutions
- Build and implement annual Strategy-to-action Account Plan to satisfy customer’s needs. Transform this strategy in a comprehensive value proposal for the customer. Detect and define the business opportunities in the targeted accounts
- Decide & communicate the account plan strategy and possible local action plan to KAMs associated with targeted accounts. Identify best practices to be deployed
- Construct, deploy and animate global agreements, if required, utilizing Multi Country Commercial Agreement process
- Create customer intimacy by building a network at all levels inside the customer’s global organization and customer’s supply chain. Where possible co-develop solution in partnership with the targeted accounts
- Deliver customer satisfaction through timely resolution of major customer quality issues
- Establish annual revenue targets for these accounts in eMobility
- Responsible of the consistency of his targeted accounts Europe sales figures (direct & indirect sales) paying special attention to bFO account and opportunities management
As a Key Account and Opportunities Manager eMobility your personal drivers are:
- Customer oriented
- Results driven
- Profound team player
- Have a green heart
- Affinity with technic
- Grow the eMobility business with selected targeted accounts (direct and indirect go-to-market)
- Manage targeted eMobility opportunities in different segments in Europe with targeted accounts creating and coordinating the right team from people in different countries and divisions
- Be the liaison between the eMobility division and the countries
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000 e-learnings;
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our [ Link removed ] for more explanation
Customer Relationship Management
Leasing (Contract Law)