Remote Inside Appointment Setters -- (High Volume Outbound Agent)
* Can you multi-task and manage your time effectively?
* Are you looking for an opportunity that values you and has great pay potential?
* Do you enjoy helping people save money?
* Are you passionate and sales driven? Like to crush your goals?
If you answered yes to the questions above...Sunpro Solar wants you to join our family-oriented team!
We are seeking experienced outbound agents to work from the comfort of your home office, setting appointments for our Solar Sales Specialist. Our Outbound Sales Team believes in teamwork, while making the sales experience for our potential customers extraordinary. We are looking for self-motivated and eager professional to join our growing team. We will provide all equipment and thorough training to guarantee your success!
Our 'Inside Appointment Setters' will call on new and aged customers who may have had interest in solar at one point in time; or consumers who have agreed to receive information for solar through a self-guided advertisement online. You will discuss the benefits of solar with the goal of setting up a qualified appointment for our Solar Sales Specialist. Selected candidates must be friendly with strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening skills and proficient with a computer. You must be poised to handle and overcome objections in a positive manner.
Shift: The first 3 weeks of training, the hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm central. Once Training completes the schedule is Mon-Fri 11am-8pm central, with one day off during the week (typically Tue., Wed., Thur.) and working one day on the weekend, 9am-6pm central. *No time off is permitted during training/first 90 days of employment.
Compensation: $14 per hour with $10 commission on every successful appointment set (*a successful appointment qualifies if the homeowner meets with the solar sales rep.)
* Develop new sales opportunities by scheduling appointments through outbound calling.
* Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; discuss the plus of going solar.
* Confirm appointments through outbound calls.
* Handle in-bound lead flow, follow-ups, and e-mail outreach
* Route qualified leads to the Outside Sales team
* Collaborate regularly with Outside Sales, the Scheduling department, and Operations.
* Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
* Maintain call center database by entering information.
* Perform outbound call campaigns generated sales leads to company.
* Ensuring that call center policies and procedures
* Answer inbound calls from existing and potential customers.
* Providing reporting on service levels for call center performance
* Expect professionalism and reliability from call center employees.
* Meet and exceed daily outbound call quotas.
* Ensure that the call center goals are met.
* Start sales career with a growing organization in a call center sales and customer service role.
* Transferring calls to other departments/call centers if customer
* Make outbound calls to achieve the goals of assigned call segment.
* Minimum 1 year of inside sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
* Ability to monitor relationships with prospective customers through CRM systems.
* Strong phone presence and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment required.
* Work hard-play hard mindset.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong listening and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Superior communication and customer service skills
* Proven follow up and organizational skills.
* Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
If you want to work with an outstanding team of professionals that believes in family, community, green, renewable energy, then join Sunpro Solar. We are making a positive difference in people's lives and improving the environment, one install at a time.
If interested, visit www.gosunpro.com to learn more about Sunpro Solar and The Pro Companies and to apply for a position at one of our many locations.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs install and maintain solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and is ranked 5th Largest Residential Solar Contractor in the nation.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment.
The selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Call Centers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service