NEER is seeking a well-qualified candidate who is passionate about driving the clean energy revolution by providing solar companies with innovative software and financing. As a Product Manager at NEER Capital, you will be asked to:
- Use analytical abilities and rigorous thinking to work cross-functionally, determine highest priority new features and tenaciously drive those projects forward
- Work closely with customers and other NEER Capital teams to develop smart and creative software solutions to the problems our customers face and ensure NEER Capital is delivering the best software possible
- Project manage all aspects of software development, including customer research, feature design, mock-up and user story creation, engineering development, launch and growth, and key metrics development and reporting
This position is accountable for the overall profit and loss, sales volume forecasting, and pricing for a broad segment of the FPL Energy Services business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides mentorship for other product managers around the Product Launch process and pipeline management
- Serves as the subject-matter-expert on customer lifecycle, research, and testing
- Identifies new ideas around channel testing, completes analysis and shares results with critical team members
- Identifies new opportunities for developing and launching campaigns which create more viable sales
- Develops ways to design and launch sales support materials to support new product/service launch and existing product growth
- Monitors industry best practices on market, product, pricing, and customer analysis to deliver improvements in margin and Return on Investment
- Plans, develops and executes strategic marketing plan to drive growth
- Conducts and oversees market, product, competitive and customer research activities related to Residential channel
- Implements best practices around managing external product partners and vendors
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 6+ years
- Master’s - Business Administration
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics
Organization: NextEra Project Mgmt
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to [ Link removed ] , providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call
. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our [ Link removed ] for more information.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
- Business Administration
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Lifecycle Management