This position will be responsible for carrying out Oracle Implementations for Global Instance of Emerson Automation Solutions and requires expert skills for Oracle Production Instance Implementations (end to end) Support and Communication with Stake holders
Implementation / Support experience and detailed understanding of the following Oracle Applications modules in Release 12i:
- Order Management, Procurement, Advance Pricing, Configurator, Warehouse Management System, Manufacturing Execution System, i-Procurement, i-Supplier, Inventory, e-Kanban, Service
- Expert Knowledge on Business Processes with Star Parts, Model Configuration, ATO, CTO (Configure to Order), PTO (Procure to Order), SATO (Super ATO)
- Expert Knowledge on Intercompany setup configurations and mapping of Interco Business requirement in system
- 10 plus years’ experience with Oracle ERP, at least 7 years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite in a Global Supply Chain environment
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management Business Processes and Oracle configurations / functional module setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces for 11i/R12 E-Business Suite
- Ability to gather requirements, map them in Oracle Apps and manage gaps and effectively communicate functional details to end users and management – User Training, AIM Methodology Documentation
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle and ability to do Business Process reengineering
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently as well as part of a Global team
- Must be flexible, adaptable and ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Solid analytical, negotiation skills.
- Develop training material and application documentation as required. Educate business users.
- Provide post go live support for configuration and application of multiple functional modules
- Proven history of successful Implementations and problem solving with a sense of urgency. Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution.
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only
Ability to travel globally
- Action Oriented
- Manages Complexity
- Plan and Aligns
- Drive Results
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Order Management Systems
Systems Development Life Cycle